You can access your FSA account generally through your companies website or through the company mobile application which you can download in both the Apple App Store and Google Play Store for Android.
FSA – Flexible Spending Account
Accessing your FSA account
- You can access your FSA account anytime through your providers website or through your providers mobile application which generally is found in both the Apple App Store and Google Play Store for Android.
Using your funds
- Once you receive your Debit Card in the mail, you can use it to access your FSA funds for eligible medical expenses.
- Your card can be used at clinics, pharmacies and other stores that have an Inventory Information Approval System (IIAS) Certification.
- If you paid for a qualified medical expense out of pocket, you can file a reimbursement through the portal before the plan’s reimbursement deadline.
- Save YOUR DOCUMENTATION AND RECEIPTS! You need these for reimbursement. You will need the following information.
- Cost of service
- Date of Service
- Description of what was done or purchased
- Name of claimant
- Name of Provider
Pay your bill on line
- If you receive a bill in the mail, you can pay your bill on-line using the account number on your debit card.