How to access your HRA account.
Accessing Your Account
You should sign into your account to review:
- Plan specifics
- Types of services that can be paid through your HRA
- Claims submitted, status of claims
- How much money is available for reimbursement
- How to properly submit claims directly or how to use a debit card
- For information about your plan, please see the “Specific Information to my plan” section.
Using your funds
- If you have an HRA debit card, you can use it to access your HRA funds for eligible medical expenses.
- Your card can be used at clinics, pharmacies and other stores that have an Inventory Information Approval System (IIAS) Certification.
If you paid for a qualified medical expense out of pocket, you can file a reimbursement through the portal.
- You will need the following information for reimbursement according to IRS rules:
- Provider Name
- Date of Service
- Name of Patient