24/7 ONLINE MEDICAL CLINIC
Doctor on Demand treats most common, non-emergency medical issues. Board certified doctors make a diagnosis, create a personalized treatment plan and send prescriptions to a pharmacy of your choice if needed. Doctor on Demand will also treat mental health conditions.
Medical conditions treated by doctor on demand include:
|Allergies||Bugs & Bites||Sore Throat|
|Cold, Cough & Flu||Ear||Eye|
|Skin & Rashes||STI/ Sexual Health||Mental Health|
How it works:
- Listening: Doctor On Demand physicians start each visit after reviewing your completed intake form which includes review of your current symptoms.
- Observation: The doctors come to you through high-definition video, so you can see them and they can see you. Depending on the issue, the doctor may also ask you to put the camera right up to your mouth in order to see down your throat or next to a rash on your skin.
- Touch: The doctors will guide you through where to apply pressure and how much pressure to apply. If you have an issue, like back pain, they may ask you lie flat or ask you to adjust your position similar to an in-office visit.
- Recommendation: The doctor will prescribe a treatment plan for you. Plans can include over-the-counter remedies, behavioral changes, and prescription medications, which can be sent electronically to your pharmacy of choice.
- Payment: All major credit cards are accepted, i.e. VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. You may also use your HSA or FSA debit card if it has a VISA or MasterCard logo.