You can access your HSA account anytime generally through your company’s website or through the company mobile application which you can download in both the Apple App Store and Google Play Store for Android.
HSA – HEALTH SAVINGS ACCOUNT
Accessing Your Account
- You can generally access your HSA account through your providers website or through your providers mobile application which generally is found in both the Apple App Store and Google Play Store for Android.
Using your funds
- Once you receive your Debit Card in the mail, you can use it to access your HSA funds for eligible medical expenses.
- Your card can be used at clinics, pharmacies and other stores that have an Inventory Information Approval System (IIAS) Certification.
- If you paid for a qualified medical expense out of pocket, you can file a reimbursement through the portal.
- You will need to have an Explanation of Benefits (EOB) from your insurance company for medical claims, or a detailed receipt for prescriptions purchased at the pharmacy. The IRS requires that documentation to verify the purchase was for qualified expenses since the money in the HSA is tax free. In other words, KEEP YOUR DOCUMENTATION AND RECEIPTS!
Transfer funds from your HSA account to your checking account
- If you want to pay your bill at the time of service and want to use your checking account, you can transfer HSA funds into it.
Pay your bill online
- If you receive a bill in the mail, you can pay your bill online using the account number on your debit card.